Effective commercial security systems must be smart, flexible, and adaptable. Smart to provide a combination of intrusion, fire, access control – flexible in monitoring options and adaptable to build on future technology.
your 24/7 sentry – always on duty
3 COMMUNICATION OPTIONS
When selecting your security system, one of the most important considerations
is the availability of needed communication links, and the flexibility to add or select
different links in the future.
DIAL-UP phone lines were once the only way to connect to the monitoring center. However, dial-up is probably the least secure communication link because phone lines may be downed by weather or cut by intruders.
NETWORK (Internet) connections provide much higher communication speeds than dial-up, and also enable a range of new features. With a Network connection, it is possible to remotely access your system and receive alerts/alarms via email.
CELLULAR is becoming the most reliable and capable connection. Your cellular connection can’t be accidentally or intentionally cut, and cellular opens the door to an incredible assortment of mobile security features.
Total Mobile Control
If you include a cellular connection for your security system, you have a
number of options for mobile control.
• Send commands to your security system via simple text message, allowing any
text-capable phone or device to become a remote control for your system.
• Access all of the most commonly used security system functions and video via an attractive graphic interface.
• Remotely access interior and exterior wireless IP video cameras. View the images live, record video clips, or have clips emailed to you.
• Remotely access up to six interior and exterior wireless video cameras.
• Check in on employees or visually confirm the situation when you receive an alert.
• Verify an alarm with live video views.
Control Your Business
A cellular connection also makes it possible to add a variety of remote control features:
• Remotely turn lights, signs, electronic equipment, and other plug-in devices on or off.
• Adjust thermostats, so you can set the temperature back while closed and then adjust it to a comfortable temperature while you are on the way to work… a real energy saver.
• Lock or unlock doors, so you can let employees or service people in.
• Automatically lock doors when you arm your system or use lockdown feature.
• Automatically turn on lights when the system has been activated.
Features to Protect & Manage Your Business
• Combine burglary and fire protection with access control in a single system.
• Receive alerts when staff arrive/leave, reports of traffic counts, and early to open/late close.
• Easy-to-use system ensures employees will trigger fewer false alarms.
• Auto & Area Arming: Automatically schedule arming/disarming of individual areas in your facility.
• Red-Illuminated Keypad: Most systems reset after an alarm has been tripped. Yours will illuminate red until YOU reset it. If you see red, you know there was trouble – and that the intruder could still be inside.
• Codeless Entry: Just wave your proximity key next to the keypad to turn the system on/off.